Vega sent me 3 different flavors of their new Vega One All-In-One Nutrition Bars to try!! THEY ARE AWESOME!!
Here are some facts about these bars and how they are different than others…
Vega One Bar contains 15 grams of complete plant-based protein sourced from sprouted whole grain brown rice protein and pea protein.
Each bar gives you 6 grams of fiber—meeting 24% of your daily intake.
Together, SaviSeed (sacha inchi) oil and white chia seeds delivers 1.5 grams of plant-based Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Additional Supplements To redefine your average nutritional bar, we also added 25 vitamins and minerals, an antioxidant blend, a full serving of greens, and 1 billion dairy-free probiotics culture.
Vega One Bars are gluten free.
- Ingredients (Chocolate Almond Flavor): complete protein blend (sprouted whole grain brown rice protein, pea protein), sorghum syrup, dark chocolate coating (evaporated can sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin, vanilla), inulin (from chicory root), roasted almonds, dates, almond butter, vega saviseed (sacha inchi) oil, white chia seeds, rice crisps, natural almond flavor, sea salt
- Chocolate Almond (My FAVORITE! SO GOOD!)
- Chocolate Cherry (Great, my least favorite because I’m not a huge cherry fan but I still really like them)
- Double Chocolate (awesome for a chocolate lover like myself)
I was really excited to try these protein bars, because they were sent to me right before my BODYPUMP training weekend. They were so perfect because I could eat them throughout the day and they taste delicious. I love how there are 15 grams of protein in each bar and 6 grams of fiber. I also like that probiotics and essential vitamins and minerals are in each bar. When you bite into the bar, you can see the white chia seeds too! I also love that these bars are DAIRY FREE (woo hoo!) and I can eat them without a stomach ache! If there is any downside to these bars, it is that they are 240 calories per bar. You can eat half and save the rest for later, but that can be tough because they taste so good! Another downside is the price, but lucky for me I got them for free :)
LUCKY FOR YOU… 3 WINNERS FOR THIS GIVEAWAY!
Each person will win a box of these bars! Each box is sold for $47.79 and a bar by itself is $3.99 on the Vega website.
TO BE ONE OF THREE WINNERS…
Leave a comment on my blog!
EXTRA entry for tweeting this: I want to win the #VegaOneBar #giveaway from @PinkRunnerBlog and @VegaTeam http://wp.me/p1zXD2-Kd !
(Please leave a comment if you tweet as well! Thank you!)
GOOD LUCK!! I’m off to exercise in our new home gym :) :) :)
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED FRIDAY!